I completed my online registration but still have not received the email verification link. What do I do?
If you have checked your inbox and do not see the verification email, check your junk/spam folder. Your company may have security filters setup that can mark the verification email as spam or phishing.
The verification emails are sent by our automated e-mail list server in html (web) format and may contain elements that could be challenged by spam-filtering software. If your company uses a spam filter, we recommend adding “email@example.com” to your whitelist of approved senders. If your IT can push the verification email to your inbox and get the message “link has expired”, click the resend email verification to have a new link sent. Verification emails are valid for 8 hours.
I forgot my Client ID number, username, and password?
On the "Sign in with Access" portal, the Account Recovery tool allows users to retrieve your Client ID and/or Username, and receive a link to reset your Password.
Follow these steps to access the account recovery tool:
- Click on the "Sign in with Access" Box
- Click on the "Having trouble Logging in?" button
- Then click Account Recovery
- Enter your email address and click "Who Am I!?" button
- You will then receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Your username recovery request"
- The email will provide the client id and username, the link to reset your password is also included in the email
- Once you have received your Client ID, Username and have reset your password you will then be able to log in and access your account.
The recovery code was sent to the incorrect phone number. What do I do?
When clicking the "Forgot Your Password?" link, users will no longer be required to answer a security question. Instead, our system will send you a text that contains a recovery code to the phone number listed. If the phone number listed is not the correct phone number, you can select the option to receive an email to reset your password by answering your security question.
If the phone number listed on your account is incorrect and you have forgotten the answer to your security question, reach out to our technical support team for further assistance.
Which sign in option do I use to log in?
The Access login page now has three different portals to log in with:
- Sign in with Access: The access login portal is for users who are Non-Encompass users. If you do not have Encompass, please use this portal to log in. Here you will enter your company's Client ID number, Username, and Password. If you don't remember the credentials to use, click on the having trouble logging in link to retrieve login credentials.
- Sign in with Encompass: This login option is for Encompass users. Encompass users can log in by using the same Company Instance ID, Username, and Password used when logging in to Encompass. If you don't know the Company Instance Id, Username, and Password to your Encompass account, please reach out to your company's Encompass administrator for further assistance.
- Sign in with Company SSO: The SSO (Single Sign On) login is for company's who have SSO set up. If your company is interested in creating an SSO profile, please reach out to your account manager for further information.
The "Sign In" button is grayed out, how do I sign in?
To enable the "Sign In" button, ensure that all 3 required fields- Client ID, User ID, and Password are filled out. Once all required fields are filled out the “Sign In” button will be enabled.
If necessary, reload the login page and re-type the Client ID, User ID, and Password if your session has expired.
I need to access my products Resource Center, how do I access them?
- Go to https://access.elliemae.com/login and log in
- Once logged in you will see three options presented: Learning Management System, Shop Ellie Mae, and Resource Center
- Click on the Resource Center
- In the Resource Center, click on the "Product Solutions" tab to view the drop-down menu of products
- Click on the desired product to access their Resource Center information
I've reset my password and am still experiencing the "Unable to log you in. Fail to process username & password combination" message?
The system requires you to update your password every 6 months. Please make sure to use the Account Recovery tool or Forgot Your Password? link to retrieve and reset your login credentials if your password is older than 6 months.