I completed my online registration but still have not received the email verification link. What do I do?
The verification emails are sent by our automated e-mail list server in html (web) format and may contain elements that could be challenged by spam-filtering software.
- Confirm the email address entered is correct
- Please reach out to your IT department to confirm it is not stuck in a security filter. Please add “email@example.com” to your whitelist of approved senders.
- • If your IT can push the verification email to your inbox and get the message “link has expired”, click the resend email verification to have a new link sent. Verification emails are valid for 8 hours.
I do not remember the email address I registered with. What do I do?
To recover the email address associated with your account, please contact our technical support team at (800)848-4904.
Which sign in option do I use to log in?
The Access login page has four different portals to log in with:
- Sign in with Access: The access login portal is for users who are Non-Encompass users. Here you will enter your email address and password.
- Sign in with Encompass: This login option is for Encompass users. Please use your Instance ID, Username, and Password used when logging in to Encompass. Please reach out to your company's Encompass administrator for any further assistance.
- Sign in with Company SSO: The SSO (Single Sign On) login is for company's who have SSO set up. If your company is interested in creating an SSO profile, please reach out to your account manager for further information.
- Sign in with Simplifile: Use this option if you are a Simplifile customer.
How do I reset my password?
- Click on the "Sign in with Access" Box
- Then click Forgot Password
- Enter your email address and click "Reset”
- You will be texted a recovery code to your mobile device. From there you can reset your password.
- If you would like to reset your password using a security question, there is an option to “Click Here”
The recovery code was sent to the incorrect phone number. What do I do?
If your Password Reset Recovery Code is being sent to the incorrect phone number, you can select the option to receive an email to reset your password by answering your security question.
If you are having trouble answering your Security Question, reach out to our technical support team for further assistance.
The "Sign In" button is grayed out, how do I sign in?
Please ensure all fields are correctly filled out - Email address and password. Once all required fields are filled out the “Sign In” button will be enabled.
I need to access my products Resource Center, how do I access them?
- Login at https://access.elliemae.com/login
- Once logged in you will be presented with 3 tiles: Learning Management System, Shop Ellie Mae, and Resource Center
- Click on the Resource Center
- In the Resource Center, click on the "Product Solutions" tab
- Click on the desired product
I've reset my password and am still experiencing the "Unable to log you in. Fail to process username & password combination" message?
- Please be sure you are using the correct login option.
- Please be sure your email address and password do not include any unnecessary spaces. If there is an extra space in either of these fields, the system will count it as a character, prompting the error message.
- If your login credentials auto populate, we recommend that you manually type in your login credentials.